- Regular fit with hood and zip fastening
- Crafted from 100% GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Kangaroo pockets and ribbed trims create a sporty look
- Printed North Sails lettering on the sleeve adds a distinctive graphic touch
- Inspirational message linked to the world of sailing printed on the pocket
- 100% organic cotton
Provides durable water repellency and helps to fight off dry soil, spills and splashes - allowing liquids to bead up and roll off. Liquid spills can easily be wiped away when blotted with a clean cloth, and dry soil can be brushed off easily. Provides an additional measure of fabric resistance to the elements and everyday life. SUPPLEX fabrics are soft, breathable, fast-drying, wrinkle-resistant and colorfast.
Global Organic Textile Standard
The GOTS certification guarantees to the consumer that organic fibers are obtained by respecting strict environmental and social standards which are applied at all steps of the production, from the harvest of natural fibers to the labelling of the final product, forbidding the use of toxic pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and GM seeds.
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
This hooded sweatshirt is a true style statement, combining graphic North Sails details with a sustainable, eco-friendly construction. Channelling an ultra-functional sporty attitude, it’s crafted from GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances. Rounded off with a hood, kangaroo pockets and printed lettering that reinforces our founding values.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.