- Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro
- Innovative TightWeave™ face fabric
- Clean design to minimise snagging
- Slim fit allowing for light middle layer requirements
- DuraSeal™ at neck and wrists for easier donning and removal combined with complete waterproof protection
- Adjustable waist seal to customise fit
- Double entry chest pocket with AquaGuard® zips & laser cut drainage
- Articulation panel for enhanced freedom of movement
- External Hypalon hang loop for stowage
- 100% polyamide
GORE-TEX® PRO garments are for outdoor professionals and serious outdoor visionaries. The fabric provides extreme breathability, a complete wind barrier to stay warm for longer, a superior waterproof membrane and long-lasting protection - even in extreme conditions. The new GORE-TEX PRO products also come with recycled and solution-dyed textiles that reduce water usage and CO2 emissions, creating a lower environmental footprint.
TightWeave™ is a fabric construction that uses much thinner threads and much tighter weaves. Designed for an optimum mix of capabilities in the different race environments. It is naturally water repellent, making it more durable than other techniques. In addition, it won’t leach toxic chemicals into the environment. A win for humans, fish, animals and the oceans.
- All zips and Velcro fastenings should be secured before laundering
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry low
- Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C) to reactivate water-repellent treatment
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment
- Do not iron in any trims
Inshore racing and coastal cruising have a different tempo to their offshore siblings. The weather and circumstances change fast. Styled in a slim fit, benefiting from articulated panels for enhanced freedom of movement. Featuring DuraSeal™s closures at the neck and wrists, offering waterproof protection and comfort. Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro, the only membrane to withstand the continual assault of the sea and provide breathable comfort, and an innovative TightWeave™ face fabric.