- Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro
- Innovative TightWeave™ face fabric
- Clean design to minimise snagging
- Slim fit allowing for light middle layer requirements
- 50mm elasticated shoulder straps with internal velcro adjustment
- Two way AquaGuard® zip with internal gusset for extra protection
- 4DL™ reinforced seat, knees and back hem; robust reinforcement with no water absorption
- Thigh pocket with laser cut drainage
- Articulation panel for enhanced freedom of movement
- External Hypalon hang loop for stowage
- 100% polyamide
GORE-TEX® PRO garments are for outdoor professionals and serious outdoor visionaries. The fabric provides extreme breathability, a complete wind barrier to stay warm for longer, a superior waterproof membrane and long-lasting protection - even in extreme conditions. The new GORE-TEX PRO products also come with recycled and solution-dyed textiles that reduce water usage and CO2 emissions, creating a lower environmental footprint.
TightWeave™ is a fabric construction that uses much thinner threads and much tighter weaves. Designed for an optimum mix of capabilities in the different race environments. It is naturally water repellent, making it more durable than other techniques. In addition, it won’t leach toxic chemicals into the environment. A win for humans, fish, animals and the oceans.
4DL™ is a new four-layer durable laminated reinforcement. Lamination means no water pocket is created behind the patch, taking longer to dry. No sewing and seam taping a patch significantly reduce seam failure in a high-stress zone. Thanks to this technology, there's zero water absorption - totally impenetrable to water.
- All zips and Velcro fastenings should be secured before laundering
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry low
- Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C) to reactivate water-repellent treatment
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment
- Do not iron in any trims
The Trousers benefit from the technology innovations introduced in the Ocean Trouser but in a light, slim fitting design. Reinforced with game-changing 4DL™ (4-layer durable laminate), a laminated reinforcement which is impervious to water whilst offering robust protection. Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro, the only durably waterproof to provide breathable comfort and an innovative TightWeave™ face. Keep warm, dry and comfortable across many race seasons.