- Regular feminine fit
- Waistband with loops on the front and rear elastic
- Side patch pockets and back welt pocket
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton gabardine, manufactured in line with socially ethical and eco-friendly processes without the use of harmful substances
- Reflective North Sails tag adds a signature graphic touch
- 97% organic cotton
- 3% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment
- Dry in the shade
No casual travel wardrobe or leisure edit is complete without cargo shorts. This pair is characterised by a smart, comfy fit with maxi pockets on the front and diagonal welt pockets on the back for a flattering look. They're made from GOTS certified organic cotton gabardine, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.