- Crafted from a GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton and wool blend, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Crew neck and long sleeves create a versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Ribbed texture ensures a snug feel and a flawless fit
- Organic cotton fleece sleeves add a sophisticated textured effect
- North Sails logo on the sleeve for a distinctive finish
- fabric 1: 80% organic cotton 20% wool
- fabric 2: 100% organic cotton
Provides durable water repellency and helps to fight off dry soil, spills and splashes - allowing liquids to bead up and roll off. Liquid spills can easily be wiped away when blotted with a clean cloth, and dry soil can be brushed off easily. Provides an additional measure of fabric resistance to the elements and everyday life. SUPPLEX fabrics are soft, breathable, fast-drying, wrinkle-resistant and colorfast.
Global Organic Textile Standard
The GOTS certification guarantees to the consumer that organic fibers are obtained by respecting strict environmental and social standards which are applied at all steps of the production, from the harvest of natural fibers to the labelling of the final product, forbidding the use of toxic pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and GM seeds.
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Iron on reverse
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Lay flat to dry
This jumper boasts a dynamic silhouette with an ultra-functional attitude and unmistakable sporty influences. North Sails’ ethical commitment to protecting the planet is expressed through an eco-conscious choice of fabrics: the raglan sleeves are crafted from organic cotton fleece, whilst the ribbed front and back are made from a GOTS and OEKO-TEX® organic cotton and wool blend, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.